What information is needed to become a SmartSource customer?
During the application process, we collect five categories of information about your pharmacy:
- DEA license or HIN certificate
- State Board of Pharmacy license
- General business and contact information
- Payment and credit information
- State Sales & Use Tax exemption ID# or certificate
What types of product does SmartSource offer?
We carry an extensive inventory of over 11,000 generic, branded and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products.
Do you sell controlled substances?
SmartSource offers Schedule III – Schedule V products for qualifying accounts, but we do not distribute Schedule II products.
Is there a minimum purchase amount I need to reach each month?
No, we aim to do business in the way that works best for you. No monthly commitment means you can make purchases to fit your business needs.
What programs and benefits do I receive as a SmartSource customer?
When you become a SmartSource customer, you get:
- New launches, including authorized generics
- Short-dated specials
- Every-day inventory staples
- Hard-to-find items
- One-time closeouts
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer free next-day delivery for orders containing $100 of generics. Free next-day Saturday delivery is offered for orders containing $300 of generics.
How long do orders take to ship?
All orders placed by 7pm local time will ship via UPS Next Day Air. Some hazardous materials may ship UPS Ground.
Can I order online?
Yes, customers can place orders at SmartSourceRx.com with our easy-to-use ordering platform developed by practicing pharmacists.
What are my payment options?
Our convenient, efficient and secure payment system accommodates:
- Credit card payments
- Automated Clearing House Network
- Wire transfer
Yes, you can find our returns policy here.
Up to 30 days - 100% of Price Paid
Product returned up to 30 calendar days from invoice date.
31-90 days - 80% of Price Paid
Product returned within 31-90 calendar days from invoice date.
100% of Price Paid
- Product damaged in transit to Customer, including concealed damage, if reported within 2 business days of invoice date and returned within 7 business days of invoice date.
- Short-dated Product (not identified in description) returned up to 30 days from invoice date.
Recalls - 100% of estimated return value or, if known, applicable manufacturer credit
- Recalled Product returned that complies with recall instructions, with applicable fees deducted from credit.
Other - 65% of lowest Price Paid over prior 60 days or, if lower, 65% of current price.
- Short-dated (or expired) Product (unless identified as such at the time of order) returned more than 30 days (but not greater than 60 days) from invoice date.
- Product with stickers or other marking not part of manufacturer's packaging.
- Other non-refrigerated Unsaleable Product.
- Refrigerated Product not properly packed or shipped receives 0% credit.
SmartSource may assess processing and freight fees for returned Nonreturnable Product.
Invoice Number Missing - 0% Credit
Product returned without required information on RA is Nonreturnable. If SmartSource (in its sole discretion) accepts return, credit will not exceed 65% of lowest Price Paid over prior 24 months or, if lower, 65% of current price.
GNP PRIVATE LABEL
80% of Price Paid
GNP Product (Saleable and Unsaleable) returned up 90 days from invoice date.